scroll down for more
New Members Offer 2023+! Special Introductory Membership fee: €297 in year 1, €347 in year 2 and €447 in year 3 (plus Golf Ireland Affiliation Fee & Golfcare Insurance Fee) Join Now & Get first year’s Membership Until 31st March 2024. (+Applies to any new Applicant who has not been a Member of Slievenamon Golf Club within the previous 5 years).
Distance Members who are joining or renewing their Membership in 2023/2024. Membership fee for Distance Members is €170 (which includes your Golf Ireland Affiliation Fee of €28) and applies to anyone who lives more than 40 km from the Club.
|Type of Membership||Annual Fee||Golf Ireland Subscription||Insurance||Total|
|New Member (1st Year)||€297.00||€28.00||€25.00||€350.00|
|New Member (2nd Year)||€347.00||€28.00||€25.00||€400.00|
|New Member (3rd Year)||€447.00||€28.00||€25.00||€500.00|
|5 Day Membership||€275.00||€28.00 (Optional)||€25.00||€300.00 / €328.00|
|Adult & Child (Under 18)||€570.00||€28.00 + €7.00||€25.00||€630.00|
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Children)||€1080.00||€28.00 per Adult€7.00 per Child||€25.00 per Adult||€1200.00|
|Distance Member (1)||€170.00||Included||€25.00 (Optional)||€170.00 / €195.00|
|Overseas Member||€170.00||N/A||€25.00 (Optional)||€170.00 / €195.00|
|Country Member||€300.00||N/A||€25.00 (Optional)||€300.00 / €325.00|
|Junior over 18 / Student under 25||€147.00||€28.00||€25.00||€200.00|
|Junior under 18||€103.00||€7.00||€25.00||€135.00|
|Over 80s (Gent)||€317.00||€28.00||€25.00||€370.00|
|New to Golf (2)||€250.00 for 6 months||N/A||€25.00||€275.00|
Distance Members have the same playing rights as full members, can play the Course as often as they like and, as soon as they have received a GUI or ILGU handicap, are eligible to pay in all our Club competitions.
1. Distance Member - Must live over 40km from the club - Ts and Cs apply.
2. New to Golf - Includes 6 lessons with a Golf Pro.
Full Members – annual membership runs from 1st April 2023 to 31 March 2024.
Distance Members – annual membership runs for 12 months from the date of joining.
Membership of Slievenamon entitles a member to apply for a GUI card and GUI handicap.
To obtain a GUI handicap, you must supply or obtain one of the following:
* A handicap cert from your former club
* Your eight-digit Golf Net number, which can be found on the back of your GUI membership card (this is for handicap verification from the GUI of central database of a GUI member’s handicap)
* If you have no official handicap, you arrange with the Slievenamon Handicap Committee to play three rounds at the Club with a nominated Member, who will sign your score card and the Handicap Committee will then issue you with an official handicap based on your results.