Our site use a number of different cookies. Below we explain the cookies we use and why we use them.WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that may be placed on your device when you visit our sites. When you next visit our sites, the cookie allows us to distinguish you from other users.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
1. Persistent cookies:
Persistent cookies remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically.
2. Session cookies:
Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser when they are automatically deleted.
Essential cookies are technical cookies that are required for the operation of our site. Without essential cookies our site can’t operate properly.
Essential cookies include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
Performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors move around them.
This helps us to improve the way our site work by enabling us to tailor our site to the way visitors use them.
The information we collect from performance cookies is aggregated which means that we cannot identify you from it.
Experience cookies allow our site to remember the choices you make.
Our site uses experience cookies to provide you with enhanced and personalised features.
For example, we use information collected through what are known as “web-analytic” cookies to compare the choices you make to those of our other customers so that we can learn from those choices.
Information collected by experience cookies cannot track your browsing activity when you leave our sites to browse other sites.
However, if you do so you may not be able to access all or parts of our sites.
If you carry on using our sites and do not change your browser settings we will assume you consent to us using cookies.
|Type of Membership||Annual Fee||Golf Ireland Subscription||Insurance||Total|
1st Year (to 31/3/24)
|5 Day Membership (Mon-Fri)||€275||€28
||€300 / €328
|Couple||€944||€28 pp||€25 pp||€1,050|
|Adult & Child
|€570||€28 + €7||€25||€630|
(2 Adults & 2 Children)
|€1,080||€28 per adult
€7 per child
|€25 per adult||€1200|
|Distance Member 1
(over 40 km from the club)
|€170||Included in rate||€25 (Optional)||€170 - €195|
|Overseas Member||€170||Not applicable||€25 (Optional)||€170 - €195|
|Country Member||€300||Not applicable||€25 (Optional)||€300 - €325|
|Junior over 18 / Student under 25s||€147||€28||€25||€200|
|Junior under 18||€103||€7||€25||€135|
|Over 80's (Gent)||€317||€28||€25||€370|
|New to Golf 2
Includes 6 lessons with a Golf Pro
|€250 for 6 months||Not applicable||€25||€275|
Distance Members have the same playing rights as full members, can play the Course as often as they like and, as soon as they have received a GUI or ILGU handicap, are eligible to pay in all our Club competitions.
By submitting this form you agree to Terms of Membership
SlievenamonGolf Club comprises apar 70,18 hole golf course situated at Clonacody, Lisronagh, Clonmel, Co Tipperary
Management”is defined as The Councilof SlievenamonGolf Club.
Member/Membership is defined as a requirement by any person accepted by the Councilof SlievenamonGolf Club, to pay theyearly Membership fee to the said Golf Club, the amount of which shall be determined from year to year.
1. Membership, as outlined above, entitles members toplay golf seven days a week
a) Except during pre-booked events or outings
b) When play must be restricted during course maintenance and development
c) During adverse weather conditions
2. While all efforts will be made to facilitate members, the Management reserves the right to close the golf course at any time and for whatever reason, at the sole discretion of Management.
3. The Management reserves the right to accept or refuse applications for membership or to terminate an existing membership at any time.
4. Membership of SlievenamonGolf Club is renewable annually, subject to the express ratification of Management.
5. Fixtures, precedence & order of play are matters solely for the management’s approval. While members may form fixtures, competitions, handicaps or other committees, the decisions and/or composition of such committees are subject to the express ratification or rejection by management. A member or nominee of management shall be present at all members’ committee meetings if he/she so wishes.
6. The level of annual membership fee and green fees are determined solely by management.
7. When a person applies for membership, his/her annual membership fee shall accompany the application form. This will be refunded, in full, if his/her application is not ratified.
8. It shall be left to the sole discretion of Management to close membership of the Club from time to time.